Children’s Neighbourhoods Scotland is being developed by a partnership of organisations.
- Robert Owen Centre at the University of Glasgow
- Policy Scotland
- Glasgow Centre for Population Health
- Glasgow City Council
- West Dunbartonshire Council
- Baillie Gifford
- The Scottish Government
On our Advisory Group are representatives from:
- Clyde Gateway
- Children in Scotland
- Save the Children
- Safer Communities
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Childrens University
- Faith in Community,
- Community Justice Scotland and
- Business in the Community.
We’re also working closely with Thriving Places in Bridgeton and Dalmarnock.